Preventative Maintenance Planning
A Preventive Maintenance (PM) Program can prove effective in projecting and prioritizing capital improvement expenditures.
An effective PM application will provide a tool to automate scheduling and track pre-determined tasks, inspections, preventive, or corrective maintenance per asset equipment type.
One of the largest single inhibitors of effectively using a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) is the lack of internal staffing to collect base data and populate the application.
We provide a range of PM implementation services which include:
- Maintenance Asset (Equipment) Data Collection
- Experienced on-site field assessment teams
- Building equipment location, tagging, and information recording
- PM Tasks
- Detailed maintenance task lists developed by engineers
- Suggested tools and safety instructions
- PM Schedules
- Task interval schedules identified to drive PM program implementation
- Asset Analysis
- Asset identification to be included in PM program
- Equipment types prioritized to allow a phased implementation
- Estimates provided for labor costs, types, and trade personnel required
Our implementation services are tailored to provide maximum flexibility and assist clients in developing a PM program that meets goals and increases the life of overall building systems.