Architecture & Engineering
Building Information Modeling & 3D Visualization
Building Information Modeling (BIM) is the process of generating and managing your building data during its life cycle.
BIM uses three-dimensional, real-time, dynamic building modeling software to Design, Build, and Operate / Maintain your facility.
The model contains building geometry, spatial relationships, geographic information, quantities and properties of building components. StudioJAED uses BIM (AutoDesk® Revit®) exclusively to generate all of its construction documents (drawings) for our design projects.
Why is BIM important to our clients?
BIM is Collaborative
- It promotes a shared understanding of design concepts among all parties to the projects: designer, builder and owner
- It helps us focus on value-added tasks that are valuable to the builder and owner in subsequent phases of the project and building life-span
- It aids in Increased speed of delivery of projects
BIM Saves Money
- It promotes less waste, rework, materials & time expended on design projects
- It enables us to produce construction documents with fewer errors & omissions
BIM Saves Time
- It helps us identify MEP, architectural, & structural conflicts
- It helps us to simulates lighting & energy Use
- It promotes accurate and efficient cost estimates
BIM Enhances Building & Operations
- Simulates construction sequencing
- Standardizes facility data for use in post-occupancy operations and management